The upcoming 2018 midterm election next month could be the most important election of your lifetime…
If the progressive Democrats take over the House and the Senate, everything President Trump has accomplished for the country in the past 2 years:
- Appointing judges who follow the original meaning and intention of the Constitution
- Eliminating harmful and unnecessary government regulations
- Supporting and protecting Israel
- Protecting and guaranteeing free speech and religious freedom
- Supporting general conservative principles and individual liberties
will be stalled … or reversed.
A Democrat takeover of Congress will also result in 2 years of nonstop calls for the impeachment of President Trump … and the impeachment of recently-confirmed Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
It’s more important than ever for all my readers to vote their values in this election. To do so, I recommend our voter guide.
- For those in California, our extensive voter guide covers all the races in every county from northern to southern California … including the judges and propositions. You can access it here.
- For those in the state of Washington, you can click here for help on how to vote with confidence.
- For those in Florida, access your voter guide here.
- For those in Maine, your online voter guide will be available here soon.
- Those in every other state can go here.
I’ll also be doing a webinar on October 24th at 9:30 a.m. Pacific time. It will be broken down into 2 parts:
- Part One: How to vote your values – including why Christians should vote, and how to vote strategically to limit evil. It will give you the principles you need so you can explain how Christians can evaluate which candidates are the best.
- Part Two: For those in California, I will go straight down the ballot and explain the California judges, propositions, and statewide candidates.
We will be giving instructions on how to register for the webinar in the next few days. Watch your email for that information.
If you have questions or need additional help or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com