If you disagree with certain people, you are labeled a racist.
The term is being used daily to falsely label and attack people.
The “racist card” is used increasingly to create victimhood for ethnic minorities … and to promote the identity politics that results from that characterization.
Former president Barack Obama believes racism is so embedded in American culture that he once said it is “part of our DNA” as a nation.
If this is true, it means that racism is permanent and unchanging in American society….
But is it?
Black radio talk-show host and author Larry Elder shares many statistics in this 5-minute video that refute the “DNA” claim … and show how far the U.S. has come in eliminating racism. Watch it here.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Socialism, High Taxes and the Nanny State: Watch Maria Bartiromo’s Surprising Reaction During My Fox Interview [Video]
- Heads Spin as President Trump Shocks the World with Israel Proclamation: What Pastors are Saying
- Please Help Us Educate Voters to Vote Their Values in the 2020 Election [Video and Petition]
- Breakthrough: Hollywood Actress Chrissy Metz Stands Tall in Faith – Both on Screen and Off [Videos]
- Did You Miss My Special Report on the 10 Shocking Facts You Should Know about the Mueller Investigation?