Tired of the sex, violence, and crude language on TV?
Parents are now using VidAngel to filter out all the vile elements from network programming.
The service has become so popular, that national non-profit leaders, pastors, and grassroots customers alike are supporting the company in the face of a massive lawsuit.
Major media companies like Disney, Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, and Lucas Film are seeking a preliminary injunction against the service.
These companies want to undercut the 2005 Family Movie Act and stop parents from exercising their right to filter content with in-home devices.
As soon as supporters heard about the lawsuit against VidAngel, customers around the country helped raise $5 million for the company’s legal fund in just 28 hours!
In addition, VidAngel raised $10,123,986 from 7,553 customers through a new law called the JOBS Act, which allows companies to raise capital from private investors without having to go public on Wall Street.
Check out my webinar on the JOBS Act for more information:
Some of the customers who donated to the Vid Angel fund include:
- Brent Bozell, President of the Media Research Center
- Gary Bauer, the President of American Values
- Harry Jackson, Bishop of the International Communion of Evangelical Churches
- Rebecca Hagelin, Author and Family Expert
- Tim Wildmon, President of American Family Association
- Ted Baehr, Publisher of Movieguide and Chairman of the Christian Film and Television Commission
- Pastor Jim Garlow, Senior Pastor of Skyline Church
- Josh McDowell, Author and Speaker for Campus Crusade for Christ
- Keith McMullin, CEO, Desert Management Corporation
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com