If you’ve used our voter guide in the past, you know how valuable it is…
More than 800,000 voters used it in 2018 … and right now it contains some special election recommendation recommendations.
We cover local election candidates all the way up to presidential candidates, intensely researching every candidate so you will have confidence in who to vote for for every elected office.
Even judges are evaluated and rated. We are the only voter guide service in the U.S. that does this.
To create the same quality voter guide for the 2020 election, we need to raise $200,000 to cover:
- Research of candidates
- Web page design
- Advertising and speaking costs
Would you consider a one-time gift – or a monthly donation – of $10 or more to help us accomplish this? By helping, you can truly help change the election outcome in 2020.
CLICK HERE to make a donation to our Help Turn America Around fund.
If you prefer, you can mail a check to:
Attn: Craig Huey
21171 S. Western Ave. Suite #260
Torrance, CA 90501
Thank you so much for your help!
Watch this short video clip of Tom Fitton, President of Judicial Watch, asking and answering the question, “What can you do?”
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Bombshell: Attorney General Confirms Political Spying on the Trump Campaign by the Deep State [Videos]
- Scientists Don’t Believe in God? 3 Things You Should Know About This Myth [Videos]
- Under the Radar: 5 Surprising Realities about the Federal Reserve, the Swamp, and President Trump’s Controversial New Appointee [Video]
- Kanye West: 4 Things to Know about His ‘Sunday Service’ Gospel Concerts [Video]