There is no denying that an alarming rise in anti-Semitism is taking place in the U.S. There’s no disagreement about that.
There is a dispute, however, over what’s causing it.
Progressive politicians and their progressive media “cheerleaders” blame President Trump…
They blame his rhetoric … and they even go so far as to accuse him of being anti-Semitic himself.
Here’s a recent example…
During intermission of a performance of Fiddler on the Roof at a theater in Baltimore, a man extended his arm in a Hitler salute and yelled “Heil Hitler, Heil Trump!”
The media initially reported that the man was a Trump supporter … but under police questioning he confessed to being a Trump hater.
The media also blamed the president for inciting the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter to commit mass murder – a preposterous allegation…
To set the record straight – and correct some fake news – here are 6 facts you should know about ant-Semitism in the U.S. … and around the world.
- Anti-Semitism is being taught in the nation’s public high schools and colleges.
Examples of the infiltration of anti-Semitism into U.S. public schools is so prolific that a separate article needs to be written on this topic alone.
Here’s just one example:
The ruling dynasty of Qatar invests millions of dollars of its massive oil profits to promote its political and theological ideology around the world – including in American K-12 public schools.
Qatar channels funds through its Qatar Foundation International (QFI) directly to public schools … and to teacher training organizations … and provides curriculum on the history of the Arab-Israel conflict.
Students are indoctrinated with the Palestinian perspective only:
- that Zionism is a racist movement
- that Israel doesn’t have a right to self-determination as a nation
- that the Arab-Israel conflict isn’t rooted in religion, but is just a political dispute over land
- that during the 1948 war of Israeli independence, Jewish soldiers committed mass murder, robbery and rape
- that Judaism has no inherent connection to any specific territory … therefore, Jews are just a community of believers, not a nation…
- and more…
- Biased media coverages constantly portrays Israel as the aggressor in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
The U.S. media regularly portrays the Israelis as an occupation force in Palestinian territory.
For example, the construction of 100 apartments in a Jewish settlement is always a major news story…
The smuggling of 100 rockets into Gaza by Hamas is – with rare exception – not news at all.
And when Hamas uses women and children as human shields while attempting to break down the border fence separating Gaza from Israel … and the Israeli army defends its border with force … the Israelis are accused of brutally attacking defenseless women and children.
- Holdover Obama appointees in the State Department are extremely anti-Israel.
They work tirelessly to undermine President Trump’s agenda … and spread anti-Semitism within the federal government and elsewhere.
The State Department sent U.S. government funds – taxpayer dollars – to an anti-Netanyahu group in an attempt to defeat him in the last Israeli election.
I talk about “Obama’s army” of Senior Executive Service Presidential appointees in Chapter 2 of my book, The Deep State: 15 Surprising Dangers You Should Know. You can order the book here.
- The number of anti-Semitic incidents in the U.S. rose by 57% in 2017.
The anti-Defamation League (ADL) reported that this was the largest single-year increase on record.
The recent massacre inside the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh is the largest killing of Jews ever on American soil…
- Killing Jews around the world has been a normal occurrence throughout history.
Many systematic persecutions and pogroms have been inflicted upon Jews throughout history – going all the way back to the Roman Empire…
Some of the worst mass killings of Jews:
- Persian massacres of Jews in 1839 and 1867
- Russian pogroms against Jews in the late 19th and early 20th centuries
- The holocaust against Jews in Germany and Poland during WWII.
When God spoke to Abram and told him to leave his father’s house and his home in Ur of the Chaldees and go “to the land which I will show you,” He said:
“I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.” (Genesis 12:3)
A prominent leader of a group that confronts anti-Semitism in America notes that history has shown that hatred against Jews soon spreads to hatred of other people of faith as well.
- Far from being anti-Semitic, President Trump has been one of the most pro-Jewish presidents in U.S. history.
The media wants you to forget that:
- No other U.S. President has had the courage to officially declare Jerusalem the capital city of Israel.
- President Trump showed his support for the Jewish nation by moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- He has also stopped much of the U.N.’s verbal attacks on Israel – and corresponding pro-Palestinian propaganda.
The progressive media describes the Trump administration’s approach to anti-Semitism as “controversial” … and worries that it will stifle free speech.
What do you think? Write me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Christians Under Attack: Progressive Media Talking Heads Mock Prayer
- Progressive Heads Spin as President Trump Does the Impossible: Tax Cuts and Deregulation Spark Historic Economic Boom
- Election Recap: Christian Worldview Implications
- Words of Wisdom from Who? Marion Mitchell Morrison … an American Icon [Video]
- Thanksgiving: A Lifestyle, Not Just a Holiday