Trump’s inner circle should be a group of statesmen focused on prayer, faith, and a servant’s heart.
In fact, that’s exactly what’s happening.
In fact, I’ve never seen anything like it!
First, his Vice-President Mike Pence is very open about his faith in Christ and how it defines him:
“I am a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order.”
But also look at Trump’s recent top picks, all who claim Jesus as their Lord and Savior:
- Reince Priebus, the Chief of Staff
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions
- Department of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Ben Carson
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos
- Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price
- UN Ambassador Nikki Haley
- EPA Director Scott Pruit
- CIA Director Mike Pompeo
We expect that more Christians, more men and women of faith, will join Trump’s Executive cabinet and work within Washington DC in the next month.
Let me know what you think. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.