Out of the 80 million evangelical Christian voters in the U.S., only 26% of them voted in the 2018 midterm elections.
If we Christians don’t exercise our civic duty and vote in every election, we deserve whatever brand of socialistic local and state government we get.
It’s critical that ALL evangelical Christians vote in the 2020 primaries next spring – as well as the general election in the fall.
Recently I discussed a strategy for increasing evangelical Christian voter turnout in an interview on the Daily Ledger show on the OAN Network.
Click here to watch the interview (about 5 minutes).
The strategy involves distributing our voter guide to churches nationwide.
Without this voter guide, millions of evangelical Christians won’t be able to vote confidently for their values rather than against their values.
We need your prayers…
And if you can, please donate $10 or more to help us financially with the costs of distributing the voter guide.
This is urgent. We are at a critical turning point in history.
CLICK HERE to make a donation to Help Turn America Around.
Or, you can mail a check to:
Attn: Craig Huey
21171 S. Western Ave. Suite #2642
Torrance, CA 90501
Or you can text a donation by texting DONATENOW to 24587.
Call our office at 310-212-5727 if you’d like to donate $100.00 or more.
Thanks in advance for your help!
What to do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Governor Shocks Nation by Proclaiming Day of Prayer and Repentance: Media Demands He Rescind It [Video]
- Shocking Attack on Christianity: Judge Stirs Up Massive Controversy [Videos]
- College Football Quarterback Credits God with His Success [Video]
- Using Children to Stir Up Climate Change Hysteria: It’s Child Abuse by Socialist Politicians and Teachers [Videos]
- Must-Read Book Review about My Must-Read Book!