The United Nations is not really about uniting all the countries of the world around core values.
The United Nations is all about uniting secular, Muslim, and Communist elements against any country which supports life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Here are 7 things you need to know about how the UN fails Christians and helps suppress religious liberty!
- The UN is politically motivated: destroy Christianity
The United Nations has promoted secularism, socialism, and Islam—all opposing Christian values.
- The UN will not recognize the genocide against Christians and religious minorities
They will not label the persecution and targeted extermination of religious minorities (especially Christians) “genocide”.
- The UN Security Council won’t lift a finger to stop religious persecutions
The Security Council has ignored the 10,000+ individuals executed because of their religious beliefs.
- The UN Human Rights Council is the Ultimate Hypocrisy
The members of the United Nations Human Rights Council include some of the most persistent violators of human rights, including:
- Saudi Arabia
13 of the 47 members appear on a current Watch List, which identifies them as persistent violators of religious liberty and hotbeds for Christian persecution.
- The UN promotes abortion! Planned Parenthood has a global affiliate which works very closely with the UN and receives billions of (taxpayer-funded) donations to carry out their pro-abortion agenda.
- The UN promotes socialism and collectivism. Instead of allowing nation-states to govern themselves and more importantly allow individual citizens to lead their own lives in peace, they resort to demanding more power and control from individual countries and granting it to themselves. The UN wants more money, more power, and more control over everyone else, all while taking billions
- The United States needs to get out of the United Nations. Period.
We are sending 8 billion dollars every year to an institution which routinely attacks the U.S. and undermines our values.
Please sign and share our petition “Get the U.S. out of the U.N.!”
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.