Here are 6 things every Christian should know about the 18 states that are still trampling on our Christian and constitutional rights.
- Churches have been closed and they have been treated unequally and discriminated against.
Every pastor and church leadership team wants everyone coming to their church to be safe.
But from the start, churches have been discriminated against and treated unequally.
Costco, pet shops, supermarkets and Planned Parenthood could be open – like Home Depot and Sam’s Club — with large crowds.
But churches are being treated unequally, despite our constitutional protections.
- The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects the right of our churches to operate.
The governors that are keeping churches on lockdown or with ridiculous regulations in place are operating in an unconstitutional manner and are wrong.
- President Trump declared all churches should open now.
In a special press conference, President Trump called on all governors to open churches now. Watch that press conference here.
- 18 states are ignoring the President by not opening churches, except in very deceitful ways with excessive and stifling regulations and time restrictions.
These states include:
- California (Gov. Newsom says under 100 people, he’s against singing and much more – total insult to every Christian)
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- New Mexico
Some states, such as Wisconsin, have been forced to open church services by the state courts. The rest of the states have voluntarily opened the churches up safely, prudently and without micro-managing the church.
- This will all probably be reviewed by the U.S. Supreme Court. The process is now underway in which the governors of Illinois and California are being required to justify their excessive regulations to micro-manage the churches. The Supreme Court will most likely rule against those governors and for freedom.
Some lower courts have rightly come to the rescue of churches by ruling against the government.
In California, just after President Trump made his “Open the Church Now” declaration, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals declared 2-to-1 against church openings.
One of the 2 judges who said no was appointed by Bill Clinton; the other by Barack Obama. Both are judicial activists!
The one judge who voted in favor of churches was appointed by President Trump. He made a powerful case for religious freedom and constitutional protection of the church.
- Pastors and church members in the closed down states need to do what is right and open now.
Thousands of churches are opening their doors on Pentecost Sunday – May 31st. This is significant.
It’s time to stand firm.
It’s time to preach, teach, mingle and worship together.
It’s time to be the church again.
Sign the petition to open up the churches here.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.