Congratulations on your decision to run for office.
For over 20 years, the ElectionForum.org has conducted California election forums where we make specific candidate recommendations.
Last election cycle we had about 1 million voters following our endorsements, many in your district.
Besides conducting a dozen live Election Forums and several webinars giving endorsements, we will be posting our endorsements of candidates on our four websites, emailing and publicizing our recommendations to several hundred thousand California voters.
In addition, our recommendations are also broadcast on radio stations.
In your office we will either say:
- Endorsed…Giving you a 1 to 5 star rating
- Not endorsed
- Refused to disclose position
I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully giving you our endorsement.
- What is your name and what office are you running for?
- What are the 3 most pressing issues facing your district or city? Please prioritize them. What if anything do you plan to do about them if you are elected? What specific promises will you make to the voters in order to be elected? What will be your primary focus if elected to office?
- Should your district reduce the cost of services by contracting out or privatizing government services? Why or why not?
- Should taxes be raised, lowered or remain the same? What about fees?
- Did you support or oppose eminent domain? Why or why not? Do you agree with the United States Supreme Court’s Kelo decision? Why or why not?
- Who is your political role model or the politician you most admire? Why?
- Do you believe in absolute truth? Why or why not? If you believe in absolute truth, what is the source of absolute truth? If you do not believe in absolute truth, how do you determine what is true?
Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org.