Here are 4 shocking truths about the stunning failure to Repeal and Replace Obamacare and next steps that should be taken to improve everyone’s healthcare.
Obamacare is hurting our healthcare in America and must be repealed. Sky rocketing premiums, unreasonable deductibles, shrinking choices, people losing their coverage, lost jobs and stagnant and deteriorating care run by bureaucrats is facing escalating crisis.
We must replace and repeal Obamacare now. But here is what the liberal media
on Facebook is not telling you.
- Not one Democrat voted for repeal and replace.
Despite Obamacare being broken, the democrats are playing politics
This isn’t a republican or Democrat issue, it’s a health crisis that needs to change now.
- Moderate Republicans are blocking real reform
A year ago, most of the moderate Republicans joined every conservative and libertarian Republican in Congress to vote for an Obamacare repeal and replace bill that was vetoed by President Obama.
But now, the moderate Republican pressured by Townhall opponents, petition and massive phone calls to their offices are pushing for Medicaid expansion and the costly Obamacare insurance regulations that are responsible for driving up premiums with outrageous deductions.
It’s called the “Tuesday Group” and they refuse to even meet or work with conservatives
- The solution is to fix the flawed bill that couldn’t get support with the same type of repeal and replace voted on two years ago.
The bill must cut unnecessary regulations
- Create free market competition to lower insurance costs
- Selling health insurance across state lines. It’s a free-market reform that will make a difference
- The rollback of more of the costly Obamacare regulations that are responsible for driving up the price of health insurance. Cutting those regulations will help reduce federal spending.
- Handling pre-existing conditions with state high-risk pools.
The Ryan bill that was not voted on would not have increased competition and it would have kept the cost of health insurance premiums rising.
Only by adding these measures can the bill begin to roll back the costly premiums and co-pays that have been the hallmark of Obamacare. More Americans will have insurance because more will be able to afford insurance.
- Franklin Graham was outraged by the failure to continue to risk Americans and their health. Here is a powerful interview where he discusses the church role in society and health care and what should be done. About 5 minutes long http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5377692502001/?#sp=show-clips
Here is a great video with Congressman Brat on next steps, click here. About 8 minutes. http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5376945956001/?#sp=show-clips
And here is Congressman Massie on why Obamacare lite is wrong. About 3 minutes. Click here. http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5376290125001/?#sp=show-clips
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org