1. Global persecution of Christians
2. Boy Scouts admit homosexuals
3. New Pope
4. Evangelical Left gains media popularity, including Reverend Nadia Bolz-Weber, the “prayer-and-profanity” Lutheran priest
5. Christians rallying around Chick-fil-A®
6. Supreme Court/States opening the door to homosexual marriage
7. American Christians being persecuted for beliefs-photographers, newscasters, bakers, florists and more.
8. Over 80% of Obamacare court cases objecting to abortion/contraceptives win.
9. Judicial Actions: including eliminating pastor’s housing allowance and striking down Utah’s anti-polygamy law.
10. The Rise of the “Nones”
Which story affected you the most? Email your thoughts to me at [email protected]