- This election was a victory for free enterprise , less government and social values.
- The polls were wrong. The experts were wrong. The people were right. Despite being outspent by liberal Democrats, the people voted–repudiating the failed liberal policies of President Obama and the Democrats.
- The senate is now controlled by Republicans. Watch for powerful new legislation to repeal Obamacare, to establish the Keystone Pipeline, to create jobs and reform our excessive taxes and regulations.
- The Governor races surprised observers also, with Republicans winning in Illinois, Maryland and other liberal leaning states, states that went with Obama for 2008 and 2012.
- More Christians voted in 2014 than 2012. 40-45% of all Christians are not registered to vote. About 40% of those that are registered,voted. I don’t know the statistics yet, but I do know that Christians made up 32% of the voters this election. 86% of them voted Republican. This was 52.4% of all the votes Republicans received.
- Those Republicans that kept to strong social values won. Those who didn’t, lost.
- Scott Walker won in Wisconsin- HUGE. Listen to the first 1 minute of his acceptance speech here as he acknowledges God.
- Kansas senator Roberts was losing until he stood his ground for pro-life.
- Tom Cotton beat an incumbent in Arkansas. He is pro-life and pro-marriage
- Joni Ernst shocked the pros and won in Iowa. She is also pro-life and pro-marriage.
- Scott Brown, who ran from the life and marriage issues.
- The Republican Senatorial candidate in Oregon ran TV commercials promoting her pro abortion position and lost big.
- In California, Neel Kashkari argued that his liberal/social views would help him win big against Governor Brown. It was a wipe out.
- Our website got thousands of new viewers inquiring on how to vote. Sorry for those who tried to access us days before the election. It appears we were viciously hacked. We are investigating at this time.
Here is an interview on the nationally syndicated Jesse Peterson show where I go over the elections. I think you will like it.
If you enjoyed listening to my interview and want to hear more from The Jesse Lee Peterson Show, click here for more podcasts.