Who is really running America?
Who is making the decisions?
I just got off a controversial national radio/podcast with Bill Martinez, answering the question and shocking the audience.
Here are a few highlights:
- We are experiencing a brokenness coming out of Washington D.C – as well as from state and local government.
We have an ideologically driven government in D.C. run by ideological bureaucrats.
The old Obama bureaucrats that were driving government-policy 2008-2016 are still driving policy in the Biden administration today.
- Biden’s State of the Union lacked truth and reality – it was delusional.
- For example, President Biden says he will solve the inflation problem…but he is the cause of the inflation problem.
- The withdrawal of Afghanistan that Biden ordered revealed to Putin and Russia that they can act without punishment.
- Many states have initiated stronger laws for voting integrity in 2022 – here is what is being done.
- On Voting, today we have so many people are either not voting, or not voting their values.
They are not voting for the candidates that can make the right type of change that is needed – here is what needs to happen.
People need to go out and vote their values in the next election – people need to be part of the answer and not part of the problem.
- The progressive left is training candidates – and we need to be doing the same.
- During the last Presidential election, I listened to eight church services the Sunday before – seven of the eight churches didn’t even mention the election.
- This is a war on Christianity by the ideologically-driven Department of Justice and we are seeing assault like never before.
- We are seeing the promotion of abortion and an abandonment of our efforts to protect the unborn.
In the state of the Union address, Biden took at least a minute and a half promoting abortion and attacking the laws that are trying to restrict abortion.
He was looking at the Supreme Court justices as he was trying to tell them what to do.
Click HERE to listen to the interview. It is about 22-minutes long.
What do you think? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.