As Congress debates about a new healthcare mandate, Obamacare continues to sink, hurting more people daily. Consider:
- Over 1,000 counties in the U.S. have only one insurance carrier – or none.
- The state of Iowa was just notified the last insurance carrier is pulling out. That’s the whole state.
- Arizona had a massive 113% increase in premiums in 2017. Many are finding premiums are higher than their mortgages.
- Deductibles have risen to ridiculous levels. Most folks cannot afford to use their health insurance card because they must first pay $5,000 to $10,000 in deductibles before insurance kicks in.
- Central planning has failed. Basic economics recognizes that the free market can better detect supply and demand. Government bureaucrats can only guess … often wrong.
- The Medicaid crisis is expanding, with people put on it that are able-bodied and should not be. A huge shortage of doctors is hurting people. Instead of cutting costs, patients are heading to emergency rooms since doctors receive lower reimbursement rates and more hospitals close due to rising operational costs.
- Americans are losing the health care they liked. Obamacare forced 5 million people off their health insurance plans.
This is not only devastating to patients with pre-existing conditions, it is morally reprehensible.
We need a clean break from the disaster of Obamacare.
What else can we expect from politicians without a moral compass to guide them.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi recently criticized Republicans’ efforts to defund Planned Parenthood in the Republican repeal and replace plan by saying “they dishonor the God who made us.”
It was Pelosi who, with a straight face, said “We have to pass (Obamacare) so we can see what’s in it.”
It’s twisted logic like that which gave us Obamacare in the first place.
Pelosi apparently is a Catholic, but an ardent supporter of abortion and Planned Parenthood. She has garnered a 100 percent pro-abortion rating from NARAL Pro-Choice America and Planned Parenthood.
Speaking out about the defunding effort, Pelosi is quoted as saying “I know my colleagues are people of faith. They tell us that all the time. So, this is God’s creation. We have a responsibility to it, to minister to the needs of God’s creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us.”
Abortion is murder and Planned Parenthood is an abortion mill. It’s an honor to God by defunding this group.
Let’s pray any repeal and replace also stops Planned Parenthood funding.
Do you think God sees the deaths of the innocent unborn as an act of worship?
Watch this powerful 2-minute video of the Rev. Franklin Graham on the church and healthcare, including the importance of the church in action.
What do you think? Write me at [email protected]