Looking for midterm election winners and losers?
Use our guides to help you vote your biblical values
Post Election Webinar! Watch it now!
Election Voting Tools
Register to vote online, find party platform comparisons, and find your polling location.
Sign Up for Reality Alert
You’ll find every issue of the Reality Alert newsletter loaded with information you won’t find elsewhere on the cultural war we are in, on Christian liberties, the persecution of Christians worldwide, the economy and social issues…and upcoming elections from candidates and propositions.
Your Guide to Impacting the Culture, Church, and Politics
What Others Are Saying About Election Forum and Reality Alert
The lists put out by your organization are invaluable because they present and rate candidates according to Biblical principles.Charlotte Towler
The voting recommendations are helpful. It gives me extra insight towards making a God-honoring decision on who to vote for. It is much appreciated!Patty Broome
I’m very thankful for the election recommendations you publish. They are very helpful! Thank you for this service!Steve Gazanian
Thanks for the wonderful website. I share it with about 60-80 people every year!Liz Harrold
Help Support and Expand the Election Forum
Thousands of people use the Election Forum every month to discover the candidate guides, subscribe to the newsletters, and read about news stories from a Christian wordlview . To continue to offer this public service, your $10 donation will help us greatly.
Would you like to volunteer to help out with our ongoing projects? If interested, then please click on the ‘I’d Like to Volunteer’ button.
Check Out the Latest Articles
The Deep State Strikes Back: 6 Things You Should Know About the Continuing Mueller Probe into Russian Collusion by the 2016 Trump Campaign [Video]
I recently spent over 2 hours in the car – and more time at a dinner party – with Victor David Hansen. He is insightful, a popular author, and is often seen on TV. I think you’ll enjoy his insights into the Mueller Probe. Here are 6 things you...read more
Shocking New Attack on Religious Freedom: City Wants Christian Women’s Shelter to Allow Biological Men to Sleep Next to Battered Women
The Downtown Soup Kitchen Hope Center in Anchorage, Alaska is a Christian faith-based ministry to the homeless and working poor of Anchorage. The staff provide the following services: Daily meals Laundry and clothing facilities Bakery and Culinary job training program...read more
In a recent survey, 60% of Americans agreed with this statement: “Religious belief is a matter of personal opinion; it is not about objective truth.” Of the remaining 40% of survey respondents: 30% disagreed with the statement 10% said they weren’t sure ...read more
“I’ve been receiving your newsletter for several years now and can say, without a doubt, it has helped me make Biblical choices on various issues. You are the only source that provides me with the truth.
“From issues that affect me and my family to signing petitions to specific issues that just apply to the area I live in, and especially now with this very important election. Thank you so much for your hard work and for so expertly and competently researching ALL the issues and passing them on to us. God Bless you!”Donna Liebel
“Thanks Craig for speaking truth. Your guidance in this election, your countless hours spent on explanations of what each candidate, judicial, state measures, county, etc. pro’s and con’s. We are very thankful for your faithfulness to GOD and country. May Christ Jesus have mercy on us and heal our land.”Ron Ruff
“I have been using your voting guidance for judges for a number of years and have really appreciated how you have expanded to all of the ballot measures and other elected offices. Most of us don’t have the knowledge or skills to properly weigh all the issues involved with so many voting decisions in a single election.
I just want to say thank you for your faithfulness to God’s Word and the humble attitude of your publications. I have shared your recommendations with a number of my friends and when they “tested” your views, they found them faithful and now rely on them. I wish you and your ministry continued success as you continue to bring your faith to your recommendations. Writing this email I realized I have never added you or your ministry to my prayer list – but now you are there and I will continue to pray for you.”John R.
About Craig Huey
Craig is a small business owner, Bible teacher, and TV and radio commentator. He is the founder of the Election Forum.
Craig’s passion is to equip Christians with the right information so they can stand for religious liberties, political freedom, and economic prosperity.